Rules & Regulations at MB2 Raceway
For Racers in Sylmar, Thousand Oaks, Clovis, Des Moines, & Modesto
At MB2 Raceway, there are a few rules and regulations all racers must follow
in order to ensure the safety and fun of all our patrons.
- All racers must sign a waiver & release of liability form
- Racers younger than 18 years of age need a parent or legal guardian to
sign a waiver & release of liability form
- All racers must attend a briefing session on racing safety and regulations
- All junior racers must be at least 48" tall
Adult racers must be at least 57" tall and 12 years old (*13 years of age for our Iowa location)
- All racers will be provided helmets, which must be worn at ALL times
- MB2 Raceway will not tolerate bumping, blocking, or any kind of contact
with other karts
- MB2 has a strict zero-tolerance policy regarding alcohol or substance abuse.
Anyone who appears to be under the influence will not be permitted to race
- Kart racing poses risks to people with neck or back problems, heart conditions,
and anyone who is pregnant
- All racers must wear closed toe shoes
- Never stop on the track for any reason
- Be cautious of other drivers
Flags to Know
Green flag - signals the start of a race
Yellow flag - extreme caution, slow down
Blue/Yellow flag - for drivers who must move over to be passed by a faster driver
Black flag - disqualified racer must exit the track with caution as soon as it is safe to do so
Red flag - race stopped
White flag - one lap left to go in the race
Checkered flag - race is finished
View and download our printable waiver & release of liability forms below.
Ready to get started?
Call us today
at (866) 986-RACE or
book your event online!